Sr. Business Analyst IT Infrastructure
A Senior Business Analyst to work on IT Infrastructure projects. This role would be a member of a centrally led BA pool.
Scope (strategy), deliver (implementation), and advance (maintenance) a mixture of large and medium scale global projects influencing the IT 3-year vision.
Balance the use of skills in strategic vision and grounding them in practicality and operational efficiency to help improve services and capabilities already in production/BAU.
- Driving transformation and change across several IT and business domains in an ever changing/dynamic environment.
- Understanding the business need, creating a clear problem statement, and crafting a vision for change.
- Driving the identification of opportunities and the development & validation of project/program Business Cases with its expected benefits. Supporting/seeking approval for funding to execute against the defined business cases.
- Identifying, engaging, and handling senior business partners (MD level).
- Engineering and managing requirements across the portfolio; identifying dependencies and risks and driving integration of parallel activities across the program.
- Driving the requirements prioritization process, developing requirements specifications, and securing business partner agreement.
- Partnering with service management, solution architecture, product management, and engineering in the development of solutions that meet the requirements; documenting current & to be processes, technologies, workflows and data flows. Preparing gap analysis, use cases and implementation plans. Representing customer interests in the solutions process.
- Performing solution evaluations and selection and elicit customer agreement on the solutions.
- Articulate and address the implications of the introduction of a new solution on the current and future technology, process, and organizational landscape.
- Partnering closely with business partners, suppliers (internal and external as required), project managers, and customers to ensure the testing and successful delivery of solutions is in line with the agreed specifications.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
Essential Skills and Work Experience:
- You have deep experience in IT Infrastructure required - Cloud technology or Cyber Security preferred. A BA from the application development world is acceptable as long as they have a sound grasp of IT infrastructure.
- You have strong knowledge of, not necessarily experience with, IT Infrastructure including servers, storage, networks, and databases and how IT applications consume them.
- You have practical knowledge in applying information security standards (e.g. ISO 27001) and/or cyber security standard methodologies (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework).
- You've experienced working in a global environment across different cultures.
- You have experience of global project delivery with a proven history of providing analysis and solutions that supports successful project delivery in a matrix environment.
- Specific experience delivering the following project types a plus: part of a global project team to deliver operational capabilities to rapidly and effectively identify, detect and respond to cyber security events, vulnerabilities, and threats targeting Credit Suisse.
- You have demonstrable experience in analyzing application infrastructure design, classification of apps in areas such as regulatory and non-functional (e.g. suitability analysis), and strong leadership in handling application business partners.
- Senior business partners management; influencing and handling expectations, and selling the program.
- Requirements and issues management leveraging tools such as JIRA and Odysseus.
- Work intelligently with data and business analysis, supporting development of business cases, metrics and visualizations to support proposals.
- You can analyze financial, technical and service level data and compile for presentation to senior staff.
- Organization analysis mapping process/activity flows, roles and responsibilities, etc.
- Helping build the BA team brand and supporting best practices and standardization is vital.
- You have the ability to work through ambiguity and complexity to create propositions to support solutions.
- You are able to use excellent written and verbal communication skills and produced material to sell a concept or support a solution.
- Strong analytical, planning, problem solving, and presentation skills.
- You have high professional standards, collaborative, and client focused.
- You are proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, Visio.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Agile project delivery methodology.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, or similar tools is desired.
- Experience working with CMDB such as HPAM or DataOne; integration into the data lake.
- Application onboarding/migrations to new infrastructure platforms.
- Infrastructure tools rationalization, decom, and replacement (RFPs/RFIs).
- IT Service design and measurement (moving from 'product' to 'service-based' operations).
- Strong process design and process engineering skills.
- Comfortable working with people up to MD level.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment turning the 'unknowns' into 'knowns'.
For more information visit Technology Careers .