Sr. Business Analyst IT Infrastructure
A Team Lead and Senior Business Analyst to work on IT Infrastructure Transformation projects with key stakeholders. This role will be leading a team of BAs and at the same time, be a key senior member of a centrally managed BA pool.
- Driving transformation and change across several IT and business domains in an ever changing/dynamic environment
- Serving as a lead BA and Subject Matter Expert (SME) responsible for transformation programs related to our internal niche technologies such as Cloud, Cyber Security, Service Capability Onboarding and others
- Identifying, engaging, and managing senior stakeholders. Able to influence and manage stakeholders throughout the program lifecycle
- Managing the successful delivery of project roadmap, requirements/release/test management, service adoption, and project execution
- Managing a pool of BAs that provide expertise across different services within the Infrastructure Transformation organization
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
Essential Skills and Work Experience:
- You have deep experience in IT Infrastructure required
- You have strong knowledge of, not necessarily experience with, IT Infrastructure including servers, storage, networks, and databases and how IT applications consume them.
- You've experienced working in a global environment across different cultures.
- You have experience of global project delivery with a proven history of providing analysis and solutions that supports successful project delivery in a matrix environment.
- Specific experience delivering the following project types a plus: part of a global project team to deliver operational capabilities to rapidly and effectively identify, detect and respond to cyber security events, vulnerabilities, and threats.
- You have demonstrable experience in analyzing application infrastructure design, classification of apps in areas such as regulatory and non-functional (e.g. suitability analysis), and strong leadership in handling senior stakeholders.
- You have experience in Agile as project delivery methodology for any solution delivery framework and working in Scrum teams allows effective team collaboration.
- Core BA skills- requirements and issues management leveraging tools such as JIRA and Odysseus, strong problem solving and analysis mapping process/activity flows, business cases development, data and metrics visualization.
- You are able to use excellent written and verbal communication skills and produced material to sell a concept or support a solution.
- You have high professional standards, collaborative, and client focused.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Agile project delivery methodology.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, or similar tools is desired.
- Experience working with CMDB such as HPAM or DataOne; integration into the data lake.
- IT Service design and measurement (moving from 'product' to 'service-based' operations).
- Strong process design and process engineering skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment turning the 'unknowns' into 'knowns'.
For more information visit Technology Careers .