Tier 2 IT Support Team Lead - Advanced Channel Escalations (ACE)
A client facing support role within the End User Support Services (EUSS) organization focusing on end user experience, improved knowledgebase, and incident resolution. As a Team Lead of the Advanced Channel Escalations (ACE) support, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and long term strategies of the team comprised of highly skilled IT Support Analysts providing level 2 desktop support remotely. Working within the Americas Voice and Chat Support Team, Advanced Channel Escalations will focus on client experience and expedited resolution for Bronze and Silver users.
Working with global peers in India and Poland, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for ACE team OLA / SLA achievements.
- Provide an issue path for Bronze & Silver users to ensure end-to-end resolution.
- Provide deep technical knowledge enabling fast & sustained resolutions.
- Handle the book of work for the team delegating responsibilities throughout the various members in a global operating model.
- Maintain support knowledgebase & provide mentorship to improve FTR of Voice, Chat, & IT Cafe support channels.
- Collaborate with peer support groups to increase automation, build knowledgebase, and perform root cause analysis.
- Set standards for and maintain quality of service within the team.
- You possess BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or technical certifications desired.
- You are self-starter with willingness to work in a dynamic, meaningful environment.
- You possess deep knowledge as Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role with meaningful experience.
- You are familiar with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- You have ability to learn, to diagnose and fix advanced technical issues with Microsoft Operating systems and infrastructure applications.
- You are experienced with ITIL standard methodologies.
- You possess superb communication and collaborative skills.
- You possess super problem solving and analytical skills.
- You are highly motivated & dedicated teammate, detail oriented and ambitious.