A UI Developer to join our growing team of analytics experts in Finance Data hub In the Product Control IT department in Credit Suisse. The team consists of UI Developers, Data engineers, Data Scientists and Data Visualization specialists across NY, Raleigh, Wroclaw, Singapore and Pune. We follow Agile methodologies and use Scrum for project deliveries.
Responsibilities for UI Developer:
- You will design and implement web interfaces and integrate with internal portal.
- You will implement REST API and integration layer with in web interface.
- You will implement build workflow in team city or any build integration tools.
- You will support Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Data Visualization teams on a variety of topics, including building APIs.
- You will provide production support and handle production releases in Level 3 capability.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have 2-4 years of industry experience.
- You have demonstrable experience in using REST API with ReactJS.
- You have demonstrable experience in using Redux with ReactJS.
- You have deep understanding of Dev ops and Agile software development methodologies.
- Having hands on experience on below tools/technologies would be a big plus.
- Experience with Java Spring Boot for building REST API.
- Experience with Hadoop technology stack like (HDFS/HIVE/IMPALA).
- Experience in writing and understanding SQL queries.
- Degree from an accredited university, preferably in Computer Science or related discipline, or comparable industry experience.
For more information visit Technology Careers.