Visualization and Integration Architect
Experienced Technical Architect to join a diverse team supporting various projects across sub departments within Risk and Finance IT.
This position provides the opportunity to play a key role in the success of key bank business processes by improving stability, efficiency, capacity and scalability of critical data collation and reporting systems.
The person must be able to work closely with development teams and/or solution architects, in a global environment, and provide the proper technical mentorship utilizing industry standard methodologies. They must have excellent leadership skills and the ability to strongly influence their peers. In addition they must be comfortable working against tight deadlines and solve considerable technical challenges.
- Provide expert level technical support for middleware technologies
- Manage availability, latency, scalability and efficiency of services by engineering reliability into software and systems
- Support software vendor to ensure application software is installed correctly, aligns to all Credit Suisse Policies.
- Understand security authentication and authorization policies/methods and be able to integrate them with internally developed or vendor bases applications
- Respond to and resolve emergent service problems; build monitoring tools and automation to prevent problem recurrence
- Review and influence new and evolving design, architecture, standards, and methods for operating services and systems
- Participate in software and system performance analysis and tuning, service capacity planning and demand forecasting
- Be able to automate standardized repeatable tasks and steps and contribute to building a DevOps model
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Demonstrable experience in developing technical infrastructure solutions within large financial services based organizations
- Deep knowledge of several elements of the IT infrastructure e.g. UNIX operating systems, databases, storage, JAVA, Weblogic, Cloudera,etc.
- Ability to promote best technical architecture design practice with project teams
- Ability to comprehend the interrelationships between architectures and performance impact on systems
- Experience with Business Intelligence/Data Visualization products (ex. OBIEE, Tableau, Qlik ,AnswerRocket)
- Experience working with/creating containers (Docker,Openshift Kubernetes )
- Experience with Big Data technical design and capabilities
For more information visit Technology Careers .