Director - Program Management Omaha
- Oversee the Program Manager Team and ensure the coordination and completion of assigned software development projects throughout the organization that are intended to meet the required specification and quality goals.
- Take overall Project Management responsibility to ensure the coordination and completion of assigned data and software development projects throughout the organization.
- Help structure and monitor dashboards and roadmaps, fostering coordination and collaboration across different teams, and identifying roadblocks and ways to address them.
- Promote implementation of Agile approach, as well as application of new technologies and industry trends and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Consistently communicate team's activity with Managing Director by using clear reporting standards, giving partners oversight into a program's status and giving managers a holistic view of capacity and performance against objectives.
- Promote investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required
- Minimum 10 years of related experience in project management or program management.
- Thorough knowledge of software development processes - especially Agile practices - is essential.
- Thorough understanding of the technologies used in software development is a must.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams with demonstrated success in collaboration and project completion.
- Excellent leadership skills to foster teamwork.
- Detail-oriented disposition and clear, concise communication skills.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.