When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
- Hands-on experience supportingFinancial Services systems, particularly Margin or Risk Managementapplication. Knowledge of futures and derivatives is a plus.
- Understanding of complex mathematicalexpressions and ability to express them in the terms understandable by applicationdevelopers.
- Understanding of SQL and ability to construct simple queries.
- Experienced in collecting, organizing and tracking requirements (requirementsmanagement)
- Excellent analytical skills, especially pertaining to data analysis.
- Must have excellent oral and written skills being able to communicateeffectively on both a technical and business level.
- Must have 5-7 years of experience of gathering requirements and working withtechnical staff to develop system designs.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design/Analysis concepts.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Our Corporate & Investment Bankrelies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helpsus safely service the world's important corporations, governments andinstitutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital,manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countriesaround the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, andwe're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and careerdevelopment, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career aspart of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the livesof people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary.Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regardingtransfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
@ 2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity andaffirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.