Full Stack Java Software Engineer
As anexperienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team ofinnovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improvethe way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics,development, coding, testing and application programming will help your teamraise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both businessand functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains willbe counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission criticalproblems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edgetechnologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best ofall, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our globalnetwork of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengthsand capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Proficiency in modern programming languages
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Strong knowledge in front-end technologies (Micro Service UI's, React/Angular/Vue, ES6/Typescript, Redux or similar state management libraries, GraphQL).
- Strong knowledge in service technologies (micro services, domain driven design, Java, Spring Boot, REST, GraphQL)
- Strong experience using various testing methodologies/tools: TDD/BDD, unit, integration and end-2-end testing.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like youto build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world'simportant corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutionsfor a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion indeposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, managesrisk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around theworld.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just workingat a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of theworld's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will not only transform the financial servicesindustry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of everyemployee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professional growth and career development,and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're lookingto build your career as part of a global technology team tackling bigchallenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world,we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Ve teran.