Tradeweb Direct is seeking a PL/SQL Developer. This is an exciting opportunity to join an autonomous development group that is tasked with Enhancing and Maintaining our current platform. While we are a financial technology trading platform, we are open to candidates that have experience in non-financial industries such as Telecom and Pharma. We will invest in providing fixed income product/nomenclature training to qualified PL/SQL technologists. Job Responsibilities:
- Creating new features and enhancing functionality on a mission critical platform.
- Adapts and extend existing re-usable components and libraries.
- Develops high quality software while meeting deadlines.
- Assists with rollout and post production support.
- Presents ideas for system improvements.
- Design or upgrade an existing software to ensure product performance and quality expectations are met.
- 3+ PL/SQL server-side development required
- 2+ yrs of Core Java development experience required
- Linux client/server is preferred
- Oracle DB preferred (other relational database is ok).
- Web Servers (Apache Tomcat) is preferred
- Financial Transaction Systems experience is preferred
- Fixed Income knowledge is highly desirable but not required
- College degree in computer science or a related discipline, or an equivalent level of technical knowledge required.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.