BNY Mellon Marketing
It is an exciting time to join BNY Mellon Marketing.Under the leadership of a new Chief Marketing Officer, Marketing has embarkedon a transformation to drive even stronger brand recognition and increasedclient loyalty to drive organic growth. We are creating a world-class marketingorganization, comprised of new strategies, people, processes and capabilities,integrated to deliver business results. Marketing and Corporate Strategy bothreport into the Bank's head of Strategy, and have a close, collaborativepartnership to develop and execute the Company's top growth initiatives. Role description and opportunities
This is a stimulatingopportunity to be a part of a growing Practice Management team that is driving clientengagement efforts across BNY Mellon's global brand and businesses. We arelooking for an experienced professional whose passion is taking the consultingexperience to the next level by delivering impactful and engaging client experiencesacross our enterprise. Someone with the ability to direct as well as be hands-onin the creation and delivery of client-centric advisor programs that providedirect strategic support to client relationship plans.
The ideal candidate mustbring a history of practice management consulting, advisor coaching, professionaldevelopment, marketing, business development and business management bestpractices for the Broker-Dealer and /or RIA channels. You must be able tounderstand the various advisory business models and balance the art and scienceof how to grow and manage a successful advisory business. Experience in clientrelationship management, program development, program delivery and 1:1consultation is needed. The successful candidate possesses expert facilitation skillsto deliver engaging practice management programs across client conferences,meetings and webinars and a proven track record of coaching financial advisors.An industry focus is required to identify new thought leadership and program developmentopportunities. You will also partner closely with the marketing management teamto deliver and raise awareness of our industry leading Practice Managementcapabilities
This role frequently collaborateswith relationship management, sales, product and technology leaders to ensure aholistic client experience. As a senior consultant, you will have direct accessand visibility into our executive leadership as well as our clients' executiveteams and Advisors. Key responsibilities include the following
• Relationship management: working collaboratively with relationshipmanagement teams, client home office and third-party contacts to integrate engagementapproach with overall relationship objectives
• Program development: in partnership with internal and externalteams, develop unique practice management programs tailored to client needs,organization requirements and business objectives
• Program delivery: expert facilitation of engaging practicemanagement and business development programs. Collaboration with clients' practicemanagement resources, participation and presentation delivery of internalpresentations
• 1:1 consultations: provide expert consultation and coaching,including assessments, diagnostics, recommendations and development plans tofurther sales executives and financial advisor business objectives
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred. 7-10 years of total work experience. Securities, financial products and/or the finance industry experience preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- 10+ years of experience preferred
- Strong track record of practice management consulting, Advisor marketing and business development success within the Broker-Dealers (Bank, Insurance, Independent) and/or RIA channels
- Excellent professional presentation and facilitation skills
- Proven consultative and coaching skills building immediate credibility and trust with seasoned financial Advisors and their teams
- Experienced with the development and delivery of practice management and marketing content, including strategies for business development, team development, segmentation, client service and communications
- Strong project management skills. Comfortable and effective working collaboratively across all levels of management and client relationships
- Ability to travel up to 50%, as needed
- Results-oriented, self-starter with follow through, accountability and attention to quality and detail
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-New Jersey-Jersey City Internal Jobcode:
Pershing Domestic-HR06431 Requisition Number: