RPA Business/Project Analyst, AVP
RPA Business/Project Analyst, AVP About the Team
Business Operations Planning Unit
The Business Operations Planning Unit (BOPU) is in charge of operations and projects for ABOD, and consists of the Planning & Project Management, Investigations/Reconciliations, and Data Integrity sections. Please click on the links below for more information on each section. General Duties
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for managing the activities of a planning & project management section in worldwide with Tokyo Head Office and other major branches such as London, Hong Kong, Singapore and other departments in New York.
- Ensures that the projects are completed on schedule and to budget.
- Responsible for developing project execution plans, obtaining and deploying appropriate resources, and coordinating the efforts of a variety of internal and external staff.
- Responsible for setting the EUC/Tool/RPA promotion strategy and overall control for system related project in ABOD.
- Responsible for communicating with other branches/departments/offices and direct them from operational standpoint.
- Communicate with senior business managers across the bank.
(1) General Duties
Project Management and Promotion
System development and enhancement related
Operations risk related
Regulatory compliance related
Develop System Requirements Develop system requirements. Identify and implement system solutions to increase efficiency. Manage different projects to ensure timely and successful completion. Document system development process and create user manual (especially for ABOD internal tool development).
(2) Exception Duties (As requested by UH)
- Assists in various tasks as the need arises when requested by Unit Head.
Develop Operational Procedures
Study Operations Process and identify risks/inefficiencies.
Develop procedures to mitigate identified risks/inefficiencies (For all Departments in New York).
Trend Analysis Analysis of data like volume of operations, loss amounts, payments volume etc. Historical data collection and trend analysis.
Statistical Modeling of Operational Risk. Analysis of data like volume of operations, loss amounts, payments volume etc. Historical data collection and trend analysis Use available models in the industry to measure Capital Allocation Requirement.
Establish Operational Indices Develop/Monitor Operational Indices for management reporting.
Industry Research Research latest trends in banking industry on Operational risk and models used for capital allocation.
Report Preparation Weekly/monthly report to senior management Qualifications:
- Effective communication skills: oral, written, listening and presentation.
- Software skills: Word, Excel and Access, VISIO and MS Project.
- Knowledge of financial products and businesses.
- Knowledge of information control and information security
- Knowledge of Statistical methods for analysis.
- Knowledge of developing / promoting RPA (Robotics Process Automation) including skills to program with UiPath.
- Project Management Skills.
- Skills of RPA programming: Holding the RPA Developer Advanced Certification by UiPath (or equivalent). Completed UiPath Academy e-Learning Level 3 -Advanced.
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution comprising several legal entities, which together offer clients corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. Mizuho's operations in the Americas connect a broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector groups to local markets and a vast global network. Mizuho Americas is an integral part of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: MFG), which is comprised of offices in nearly 40 countries, approximately 60,000 employees, and assets of more than USD 1.8 trillion. Learn more at mizuhoamericas.com.
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.