Vulnerability Management Response Analyst
Cybersecurity Vulnerability Management Response Team is responsible for the initial vulnerability assessment, impact analysis firm wide, risk assessment for the firm, coordination & communication of critical vulnerabilities identified as impacting JPMorgan Chase applications and/or infrastructure components. This function is performed globally and at the scale of which JPMC operates by coordinating a response that could be firm wide or application specific. The response team's actions are driven based on the criticality of the vulnerability by balancing risk and the ability for our Line of Business partner to service their clients and customers globally.
Working in Cybersecurity takes a passion for balancing technology with determining the inherent risk of a vulnerability by balancing preventative controls against known exploits, and above all, vigilance in keeping JPMC technology secure for our customers & clients. You'll be on the front lines of managing vulnerabilities by making critical decisions on the inherent risk to the infrastructure or the application itself and thus the risk to the firm clients & customers. You will be working with a highly-motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, scoping, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our security posture. Your research and work will ensure stability and resiliency of our current technology products, emerging technology and our vast application estate. Working in tandem with various internal team both in Cyber and various Line of Business partners, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, by leading the positive actions that will stop adversaries and strengthen customer's confidence. Responsibilities
As a Vulnerability Management Response Analyst
, you will work directly with all Line of Business App Teams, Subject matter experts, Production Management Teams, Product Owners, Senior Technology Management, and Risk and Control functions on:
- Defining each new vulnerability
- Work to define a CVSS score and initial risk to the firm
- Identifying the list of assets and/or application(s) at risk
- Document the vulnerability
- Provide a detailed write up on the risk and exposure
- Define the remediation activity if known
- Define the final firm wide vulnerability rating
Your expertise in Cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality secure solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you'll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day. Qualifications
- Minimum of 2-4 years' experience in a Cyber Vulnerability management role with knowledge of operation practices supporting Vulnerability management.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of risk management processes with the ability to demonstrable comprehension of end to end Vulnerability Management workflow to include industry standards such as CVE, CPE, CVSS
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in command & control practices like Incident Management and/or Cyber incident response methodologies
- Familiarity with Cyber scanning tools including Qualys, BlackDuck, and Tanium.
- Knowledge or experience with Splunk, WireShark, Excel, and SQL.
- Experience with Agile and experience working to manage remediation actions via an active backlog & Jira.
- Sound awareness of leading vendor products/applications from Oracle [Java], Adobe and Microsoft to include product lifecycle & release schedules
- Strong deductive reasoning, multi-tasking, critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skills
- Previous 24 x 7 operations experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.