Business Mgmt Analyst II (US)
Company Overview About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone who will be an ambitious and dedicated contributor to business management -related research, evaluation, operational reporting and analytical support. Not only is this an opportunity for promising career growth, but meaningful work awaits both on business and technology fronts. Curious yet? Read on.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Provide prompt research, evaluation, operational, reporting and analytical support.
- Develop and prepare metrics (both standard and ad hoc reporting) with partners and stakeholders to help inform or support decisions.
- Conduct ongoing analysis, assessment and review of business performance, processes and initiatives.
- Help develop high-quality, high-impact presentations and communications as well as distribute and share information.
- Coordinate relevant processes, meetings, events that impact a broad area.
- Understand department objectives and contribute by recommending appropriate action to management based on analysis and review of results within assigned scope.
- Contribute to various operational activities (e.g. report production, system queries, process mapping, tracking, analysis and procedural support, premises, onboarding).
- Remain informed of emerging issues, industry trends and/or relevant changes.
- Respect enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to business management activities.
Other duties as assigned • Driving Requirements: • Travel Requirements: Requirements What can you bring to TD?
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Experience in providing specialized analysis, non-standard reporting, and operational support.
- Confidence and ability to independently work on projects with some complexity, generally within short- to medium- term horizons (weekly to monthly), with management direction.
- Willingness and strength in providing guidance and assistance to other team members and internal partners on a broad range of processes.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role: Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.