Application Architect - Azure
- Designs long-term, reliable, and end-to-end technical architectures. Develop functional architecture design
- Transforms detailed requirements into a complete, detailed systems design document and Design consistent, extensible and integrated data access enterprise components across distinct data sources and platforms
- Supports creation of interface specifications and call flows for the various components in the design and build business intelligence from distinct integration points
- Provide inputs to create Agile user stories based on marketing business requirements
- Provide technical support for analysis of business requirements and applicability to the current or planned Platform/Enabler/API Platform capabilities
- Design, cloud architecture analysis and design, and systems engineering, Must be from dev background and hands on with development. Performs Azure development and design work that may include logical design, I/O
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure, preferably designing and implementing off-prem cloud (Azure) or on-prem/private cloud virtualized architectures and solutions, including active-active and geo/regional resiliency with near zero RPO & RTO, Networking Concept related to Load Balancer, setting up the VPN. Implantation Knowledge for ASE's, VNETs is a Big Plus
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Application architect with design/development experience on One or more multiple platforms example (c-sharp/.NET/Asp.NET) Current working experience with application architecture and development using popular cloud and hybrid platforms cloud PaaS platforms
- Working knowledge in Building ARM templates, VSTS Integration, Automated build pipe and deployment
- Knowledge of Chatbot Frameworks and Microsoft Cognitive Services.
- Strong experience in Relational and NoSQL databases (SQL Server / CosmosDB / MongoDB etc.)
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as Angular/Angular JS/React JS and Node JS., PowerShell, SQL, .NE
- Strong experience in leading architecture activities like designing, & proof-of-concepts.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Disclaimer:
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE20USAGTS004SM0622