Do you have a strong finance background? We are looking for someone like this to:
• Track completion status, report status to relevant management committees, identify and escalate risks and issues across all CCAR Workstreams
• Compile various documents in appropriate presentation package as required by senior management for review
• High level content and stylistic review (e.g., ensure appropriate templates are used)
• Organize documents into final Federal Reserve submission format
• Upload final documents to Intralinks
• Notify CCAR workstreams of document upload
• Coordinate Documentation Submission after FRB submission
UBS is looking for an energetic professional to join CCAR Documentation & Submission Team to support UBS IHCs capital planning process. The CCAR Documentation Submission Team CCAR faciliates the overall Documentation Submission Process across multiple functions within the UBS IHC and ensures a timely and accurate delivery of the IHC’s capital plan and supporting documentation. The focus area for the role is in the facilitation of the CCAR Documenation & Submission component of the capital planning exercise.
- 2-3 years or more experience in the financial industry with an appreciation for regulatory compliance
- Project Management skills and eagerness to learn
- Great power point presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.