- Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Director - Product Management | Implementation Engineering
- Brooklyn, NY, USA
Director - Product Management | Implementation EngineeringAs an experienced professional in our Cybersecurity organization, you're equally committed to watching over our data today, as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you'll help lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You'll use your leadership skills to give guidance, best practice advice and support across all our business and technology groups. You'll take the lead on incident response, risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, all of which ladder up to driving and selecting cost-effective solutions. You'll deploy best practices, new policies, and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. You'll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders in the loop, as well as managing people and budgets. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls organization (CTC) within JPMorgan Chase & Co. operates as part of Global Technology directly accountable to the CIO of the firm and providing cybersecurity services to all lines of business (LOB) across JPMC. The CTC organization's objective is to ensure that JPMC is able to effectively detect, prevent and respond to cyber threats against our technology & business infrastructure.
The Data Protection customer onboarding team will design, develop, test and implement JPMorgan Chase & Co technology in support of the data protection program. The successful candidate will work within the Security Engineering team, in partnership with the firm's Architecture, Security Operations and Lines of businesses, in a hands-on environment; working with numerous and varied applications. The successful candidate will have a strong combination of practical networking, development, engineering, administration, cryptography, rights management, and security skills.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Building and leading the Implementation Engineering Team meant to onboard anchor tenants to firmwide data protection platforms.
• Leading the creation of a self-serve onboarding system for other development teams within the firm to use to data protection platforms.
• Leading the creation of assets to assist developers with onboarding to data protection platforms such as learning materials, videos and documentation.
• Developing robust, scalable, resilient, instrumented enterprise systems driven by strong requirements based design
• Support the Firm's goals in data protection, including Get to Moderate.
• Performs deployment, administration, management, configuration, testing, and integration tasks related to the data protection technology platform
• 5+ Years' experience in developing, or engineering software.
• Understanding of identity, access and key management concepts
• Programming Skills (.NET, C, C++, C#, Java)
• Experience in Agile development concepts
• Strong expertise in designing resilient, instrumented systems at scale
• Experience in leading small (
• Dev tools experience (Github, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.)
• Digital rights management experience
• Understanding of tokenization, data masking, data dispersion techniques
• Understanding of cryptography and data encryption products (such as Vormetric, Protegrity, Voltage, etc…)
• Experience developing plugins for Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Apple Safari on desktop, mobile and table platforms.
• Understanding of rights management, tagging and classification technologies such as Secure Islands/Microsoft AIP, Titus)
• Understanding of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) concepts and products (such as Symantec DLP, Digital Guardian, RSA or McAfee DLP, etc…)
• Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity (NYDFS, FINRA, MAS, GDPR, etc..)
• Cybersecurity certifications (such as CISSP and CISM)