Kofax / .NET Software Engineer (JR1008562)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring! This is a full time / direct hire role for a Kofax / .NET Software Engineer based out of our Deer Park, NY office. You will support our client engagements, designing and implementing information technology initiatives that align with the mission of Broadridge.
Are self starter with a real passion for Technology looking for a growing and dynamic opportunity? If so, we encourage you to read below! Responsibilities
- Translate business requirements and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build and maintain Kofax customizations. Solid understanding Kofax Capture architecture is required.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Identify application written in VB6/SBL.
- Work with Operations groups to ensure applications are successfully migrated to production.
- Provide application maintenance and support as required.
- Resolve production problems according to Service Level Agreements.
- Utilize tools and methods necessary to understand root cause and recommend options for correction.
- Proficient in Kofax Capture systems and API frameworks in kofax
- Proficient in C# or VB .NET, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework 4.5 and above
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, oracle
- Experience in RESTful API
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- 3+ years related experience in programming or systems analysis with indications of more technical capability
- Prior work experience with Kofax Capture experience is a must