Lead Quality Assurance Analyst (JR1008455)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring a Lead Quality Assurance Analyst in our Long Island location. You will collaborate with other QA members to enhance existing QA procedures/processes and the QA metrics to assess the quality of the delivered application software
- Execute the overall planning and execution of testing objectives for assigned projects;
- Coordinate and lead the testing efforts for assigned projects
- Ensure all QA control functions are completely and consistently executed;
- Participate in the development of consistent testing methodologies and environments.
- Coordinate code deployment for assigned projects;
- Gain an understanding of the testing requirements, analyze moderate to highly complex requirements documents, design specifications, functional specifications, and changed or modified code with applicable Broadridge departments (e.g. product management, development, etc.) as well as other key stakeholders (sponsor, end customer, etc.).
- Attend and/or conduct QA status meetings with Development and Business teams to review current changes in each release cycle.
- Oversee and participate in the preparation of comprehensive test plans and scripts for new and changed functionality as per department policies and procedures to validate positive and negative; regression, integration, end to end and quick confidence testing.
- Ensure all documentation and scripts are maintained and kept up to date with application changes.
- Review existing test plans and scripts of other junior members on the project team to determine where improvements can be organize and manage comprehensive and re-usable test data to cover all test conditions.
- Ensure test data sets are prepared and ready for testing prior code deploys to the testing regions.
- Report on the defect status for assignments to senior management and project partners;
- Ensure defects are linked to related test cases
- Liaise with the development and business teams on testing discrepancies identified.
- Perform the following testing for new and changed functionality to ensure that requirements have been met, that system behavior is as expected and determine that the system is suitable for release: automated and manual; positive and negative; regression, integration, system, and smoke testing.
- Identify points of failure by tracing them to the original source code, where applicable.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Finance, preferred
- 8yrs to 10 yrs. of software testing (hands on) experiences required
- Understanding of Financial terms and Big Data product knowledge, preferred
- Automation Tools - hands on experiences, preferred
- Leadership skills with complex project management and working in cross functional teams
- ITSQB certified and Agile Methodologies with practical experiences, a plus #LI-AS1