Project Manager (JR1005003)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
In this position, you will manage client-facing projects of moderately complex to very complex Broadridge Customer Communications (BRCC) Digital implementations/conversions using standardized processes. This may include visiting a site other than your home site or multiple sites, existing or new platforms, and products mainly within existing industries. Job Responsibilities:
- Use standardized processes and procedures as defined by the PMO or Broadridge in general. May recommend modifications if necessary.
- Manage moderately complex client facing projects, including implementations/conversions that may include a site other than one's home site or multiple sites.
- Primarily work on existing solutions/platforms, but may be involved in projects with new platforms or new products.
- Allocate resources to achieve project goals, monitor progress, and manage change according to established standards.
- Function as the primary point of contact for Sponsors and Stakeholders within Broadridge, providing input to Risk Response.
- Key participant in the requirements phase for planning purposes.
- Function as the primary point of contact for the Client's PM during the implementation/conversion.
- Demonstrate a clear and consistent communications strategy
- Prepare and maintain project documentation and coordinate project tasks to meet Broadridge and Client objectives.
- Identify and manage potential risks/roadblocks, support mitigation strategies, and document/resolve project issues, engaging Broadridge management as appropriate.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action while receiving minimal instruction on day-to-day work needed to accomplish project objectives.
- Interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- May act as a mentor to others.
- May provide detailed product knowledge and technical understanding to ensure efficient design, development, and implementation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience working in one or more of the following industries is preferred: Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom, Utilities
- Experience in composing documents, large scale print operations, archival of documents, and/or electronic delivery of documents is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- PMP certification, Agile Scrum Master, or equivalent preferred
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Limited travel specifically at project kick-off and/or other critical points in a project may be required.