Quality Assurance Analyst (JR1008132)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring a Quality Assurance Analyst in our Deer Park, NY location.
Are you looking for a dynamic and creative environment where you can test applications being developed from ground up? Are you seeking an excellent opportunity to drive the future of this emerging and dynamic IT development organization? If that sounds like the type of setting you'd like to work in we'd love to hear from you. Responsibilities
- Using business requirements documents analyze changes or modified code to create QA test plans in the QA test planning tool
- Review existing test plans and scripts to determine where re-usable and/or improvements can be made.
- Create test plans and scripts for new and changed functionality as per department policies and manual testing procedures for functional positive/negative testing, regression, End to End/Integration.
- Ensure test data sets are created for QA testing.
- Ensure all manual QA documentation and QC manual test plan are maintained and kept up to date for SME applications.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives to ensure consistent testing methodologies.
- Perform the functional (positive/negative), regression, end-to-end/integration testing for new and changed functionality to ensure that requirements have been met, that system behavior is as expected
- Identify points of failure by tracing them to the original source code, where applicable.
- Liaise with the development teams and business team on testing discrepancies identified.
- Document, communicate, track, and manage all testing results.
- Record testing discrepancies in the defect tracking system, including the necessary information to identify or recreate them.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- 2+ years QA hands on experience in agile environments
- Understanding of Financial terms and product knowledge, preferred
- Leadership skills with complex project management and working in cross functional teams
- ITSQB certified, a plus
- Agile Methodologies and practical experiences, a plus #LI-AS1