Senior Service Delivery Engineer (JR1009509)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring a Sr. Service Delivery Engineer in our Deer Park (Long Island) office! Are you passionate about new and innovative technology solutions? If you're looking to join a growing and diverse team and contribute to a dynamic firm based in our Boston location, we encourage you to continue reading below.
- You will participate with other team members to design, implement and support our growing demand Docker Enterprise Platform.
- You will administer *NIX, Linux-based servers, perform software installation, server maintenance.
- Build and maintain documentations, procedures and turnover document for the supporting products.
- Work directly with the business partner and project management team to provide project status on a weekly basis
- Provide support as needed and able to work under pressure while working on production issues
- Perform and participate annual system readiness, capacity planning and provide recommendation to ensure environment meets SLA.
- You will participate on an On-call rotation which provide off hour support as well as perform weekend changes when required.
- Lead technology discussions at a high level with Infrastructure Technology leads, Architects, domain experts in varying aspects of technology stacks.
- Support development and professional services teams in system environments designed for product development, solution configuration, customer user acceptance testing, and QA testing
- Work with development teams to define, architect and deploy Linux-based tools to support development, QA, UAT, and professional services team's requirements
- Creatively and independently provide resolution to technical problems in a cost-effective manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or associated discipline or equivalent 5-7 years' professional experience
- You have 5-7+ years' experience in Service delivery related roles and/or functional leadership role for Systems Administration of AIX/Redhat Linux systems
- Experienced in Server administration on AIX 6/7, RHEL 6/7, Veritas VxVM, Veritas Cluster Software
- Good understand of Apache, Tomcat and Websphere
- Knowledge of disk management tools such as LVM, Veritas Volume Manager.
- Working experience with various scripting language a plus. Ex: bash, ksh, sh, PERL, ruby
- Strong functional knowledge of core protocols such as TCP/IP, SSH, SMTP, LDAP, NFS and DNS.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and able to provide root cause analysis and remediation plan to mitigate future risk.
- Superb communication and organization skills
- Working experience on administer Container platform, and Docker Enterprise in particular with Docker Swarm and Kubernetes Orchestration.
- 3+ Years of hands-on experience with installing, configuring, maintaining, and deploying Docker Enterprise 2.x+
- Knowledge of DevOPS tools set: Chef, Jenkin, GIT, Terraform also a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of Datadog Monitoring and Aqua Security
- Hands-on experienced with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus
- You are experienced with Docker container images, tagging and labels.
- Basic experience with some RDBMS, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Automation with BMC BladeLogic
- Redhat Certified System Admin (RHCSA), Docker Certified Associate (DCA), Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) is a plus #LI-AS1