Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge's Marketing Communications (MarCom) team is growing! We need an HTML/Web Developer who will be responsible for the execution and support of logic-driven digital marketing communications (versus conceptual design). You will bring your proficiency in email and responsive web design and development, to develop digital marketing communications using HTL/HTML5; working within the Adobe Experience Cloud. The ideal candidate is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML5, HTL, Java Script, and Variable Data Document Design Software (Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign Classic, XMPie, Pageflex Studio, Storefront and Campaign Manager Applications).
• You will partner with team members to understand project requirements and to develop the overall dynamic design and execution of complex institutional and retail financial services marketing communications campaigns
• You'll collaborate with Project Management, Content Analysis, IT, and peers on digital and print solutions for clients
• You'll be responsible for understanding business requirements and logic and making appropriate recommendations for executing projects within our product applications
• You will exhibit critical thinking and analytical problem solving both in troubleshooting production issues as well as in enthusiastically researching, testing, and implementing new product functionality within the variable data print and digital campaign tools
• You'll be responsible for following existing and supporting implementation of Creative Team processes and for mentoring team members in all areas of variable data marketing communications design/development
• You will provide production support for peers and internal partners as needed Requirements:
Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience with a refined eye for details, and demonstrated command of the following skills and competencies:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field (Web Development, Graphic or Digital Design, Computer Science etc.)
• Variable Data Design experience preferred, and Digital Design experience required
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML5, HTL, Java Script, and Variable Data Document Design Software (Adobe Experience Cloud, Pageflex, XMPie), Pitstop, Distiller, Microsoft Office
• Expertise in digital design and delivery as well as a working knowledge of the SDLC and development practices
• Strong time management and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work on our offices daily