Work collaboratively with others in the BIA CCAR team to support the delivery of CCAR audits/assignments to a high standard in line with audit methodology and to support delivery of the BIA Audit Plan. The responsibilities will include audits of the necessary frameworks, policies, standards; and of the conceptual soundness of models, their documentation, validation, performance and fitness for use.
- Collaborate and support the Director and VPs to define the appropriate coverage strategy and audit plan for CCAR, taking into consideration the Audit Risk Appetite, the current and expected business environment, the regulatory requirements and the resourcing levels within the Function
- Manage audit work to ensure that relevant risks and controls have been identified and appropriately assessed.
- Perform quantitative analysis, review and complete processes and documentation of scoping, risk & control identification, control evaluation and observations in BIA audit toolkit.
- Write high quality observations and audit reports (with input from the audit team).
- Provide complete, accurate and timely information for BIA reporting.
- Proactively take on additional tasks as requested by the BIA Director or VPs.
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- Participate in discussions with clients regarding audit observations where necessary, consulting with the Director where necessary.
- Own and drive personal learning to support achievement of career aspirations.
- Engage and motivate others to develop their skills/knowledge/experience to contribute to the success of BIA.
- Celebrate the success of self and others and take pride in achievements.
- Create an environment to encourage knowledge sharing, asking questions and sharing viewpoints with BIA colleagues.
- Ensure the inclusion of all colleagues, regardless of background or circumstances.
Decision-making and Problem Solving
- Take into account reputation of Barclays at all times, through positive interactions and following policy and process.
- Sets an example and supports fair and ethical behaviour in all colleagues.
- Make sure colleagues are equipped to be able to protect our reputation at all times.
- Challenge others where appropriate, if you believe self to be correct.
- Makes decisions on a broad range of factors, with Barclays values at heart.
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Purpose and Values
Barclays has a single cross-business Purpose for Barclays and five core Values which underpin it.
Our Purpose is helping people achieve their ambitions in the right way. Put simply this is the answer to the question 'What is Barclays for?' and it should guide our every action as employees.
We respect and value those we work with, and the contribution that they make.
We act fairly, ethically and openly in all we do.
We put our clients and customers at the centre of what we do.
We use our energy, skills and resources to deliver the best, sustainable results.
We are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.