AI/ML Cloud Deployment Engineer - Senior Architect
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, at scale AI/ML Productionization, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators. Work you'll do
Exciting opportunity! We are looking for talented AI/ML Cloud Deployment Engineers to help drive high priority customer initiatives around AI/ML models at scale. You will help clients with design, deployment and optimization of production AI/ML environments. The role of the AI/ML Deployment Engineer is to create Machine Learning platform capabilities and solutions to integrate AI/ML model driven decision-making insights into everyday business processes of large enterprises. This unique role will involve a mix of automation, DevOps, and infrastructure engineering. Qualifications
- Bachelor's, Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- 10+ years of in productionization of ML/AL
- 10+ years' experience with deployment tools (Kubernetes and Docker is preferred)
- 10+ years' experience with cloud architecture including AWS, GCP and Azure and development methods
- Proficiency in programing languages such as Python, Java, Scala
- Proficiency in TensorFlow Serving
- Understanding of model registries, feature stores, model versioning
- Understanding of integrating ML/AI insights into front-end applications
- Experience developing custom data models
- Hands on experience in ML and deep learning platforms (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Caffe, etc.) and Deep Learning models (e.g., DNN, CNN, RNN and GAN)
How you'll grow
- Knowledge of machine learning, information retrieval, analytics, statistics, deep learning techniques
- Strong background in various persistent storage models in Cloud
- Experience in microservice architecture and developing AI-driven microservices for application consumption
- Proven track record managing large tech teams that desined and launched complex AI solutions
- Experience in API development (GraphQL, Rest APIs)
- Expertise in Jupyter as well as good exposure to data munging
- Expertise in Spark for large scale data munging is a plus
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center . Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCSPLSB017-CBO