AI Full-Stack Engineer - Associate
JPMorgan Chase (JPMC) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. JPMC has made a strategic decision to fundamentally transform its operations through the adoption of artificial intelligence and machine learning at scale. We are the AI Acceleration (AIX) team, a new group headquartered in Palo Alto, tasked with achieving this vision. We're hiring the best of the best from Silicon Valley to come join us. You will join the AI Engineering team and work alongside other leaders who have built and shipped AI and Machine Learning products at Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and Salesforce.
* Collaborate with all ofJPMorgan's lines of business and functions to deliver software solutions.
* Research, design, and build newfeatures, end to end on our new AI platform which will accelerate theproductivity of all data scientists and researchers working at JPMorgan.
* Work with a variety of opensource technologies, combined with internal systems and platforms to deliver aninnovative, best in class AI platform.
* Build new features in the AIplatform to facilitate model training, evaluation, deployment and monitoring.
* Implement algorithms and datavisualizations for model explainability and interpretability.
* Evaluate various cloud platformtechnologies for big data and machine learning tasks. Architect and buildfeatures in the platform to incorporate these systems.
* Leverage the team's knowledge ofthe data science process to design and build end to end workflows customized toJPMorgan's requirements.
* Determine the suitability ofvarious open source AI and ML libraries for large scale distributed modeltraining on structured and unstructured data sets.
* Build scalable and testableautomated systems for big data pipelines and scheduled training job requests.
* Work with the model riskgovernance teams to build processes and tools to expedite the verification ofmodels and production deployment.
* Design and build UI and backend processes for amachine learning dashboard to facilitate platform monitoring and collaborationbetween data scientists
* BS, MS or PhD degree in ComputerScience or related quantitative field.
* Solid coding skills with C/C++,Java, Python or other equivalent languages.
* Cloud computing: Google Cloud,Amazon Web Service, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes.
* Experience with SQL and NoSQLdatabases.
* Familiar with at least one MVCframework to build web services.
* Self-motivation, greatcommunication skills and team player.
* Some knowledge in MachineLearning, Data Mining, Information Retrieval, Statistics.
* Big data technologies: Hadoop,Hive, Spark, Kafka.
* Experience in ETL pipelines, bothbatch and real-time data processing.
* Experience in distributed systemdesign and development.
* Major machine learningframeworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch, Keras, Scikit-Learn, H2O
* General knowledge of machinelearning platforms: SageMaker, Kubeflow, Domino, DataRobot, DriverlessAI
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today