Asset Management - Equities - REIT Analyst - Vice President/Executive Director
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking .
J.P. Morgan Asset& Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match. Job Description:
The US Equity Value team is currently looking for a Research Analyst to cover Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs). The main responsibilities in this position would include:
- Research companies and sub-industries in the REIT sector.
- Perform thorough fundamental analysis of industry supply and demand trends. Identify and underwrite company's competitive advantages and risks.
- Make relative valuation comparisons and investment recommendations to portfolio managers.
- Work and communicate with a global network of JPMAM portfolio managers and analysts.
- Build and maintain financial models to estimate future earnings and cash flow potential.
- Strong understanding of financial markets and securities valuations
- Buy-side experience preferred
- Ability to deliver clear/concise investment recommendations under significant uncertainty
- Ability to distinguish between essential and nonessential information
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues based in New York, London and Tokyo
- Approximately ten years of experience in REIT analysis
- CFA charterholder preferred