Asset Management - Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities- Credit Trader- Vice President
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financialservices firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employeesand operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segmentsincluding Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, CommercialBanking and Consumer and Community Banking .
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a globalleader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions,high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughoutthe world. The division offers investment management across all major assetclasses including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and moneymarket funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirementproducts and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts andestates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager ofchoice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide.With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core andalternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every majorworld market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firmscan match.
JPMorgan Asset Management is recognized as a leader in fixedincome asset management with over 50 years of experience. We offer a wide arrayof solutions for our clients across the risk/return spectrum, as well as allmajor fixed income sectors - from cash to global extended markets, withmultiple active management styles, including top-down macro strategy andbottom-up security selection, as well as specialty and alternative offerings.
JPMorgan's Fixed Income business is currently seeking anexperienced trader to join their buy-side fixed income credit trading desk. Thesuccessful candidate will be responsible for exploiting trading opportunitiesin a rigorous and disciplined manner and is someone who understands innovativetechniques used in effective trade execution of fixed income securities.
Responsibilities will include analyzing clients needs vs.current market conditions, implementation of advanced trading strategies,supervising execution quality, ensuring best practices and analysis oftransaction cost data. Skills Required:
- Minimum of 5 years of investment experience in a trading floor environment.
- Knowledge of electronic trading platforms and a general understanding of markets and investment grade credit
- Good excel and spreadsheet knowledge as well as strong number skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy is very important as this role is very detail oriented.
- Prior experience with programming languages (Python, C++, Java, etc.) a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness to take on numerous tasks related to the investment process including adhering to compliance procedures, middle office and back office operations