Asset & Wealth Management – Intelligent Digital Solutions – Data Science Team - Data Strategy- Vice President
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financialservices firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employeesand operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segmentsincluding Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, CommercialBanking and Consumer and Community Banking .
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a globalleader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions,high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughoutthe world. The division offers investment management across all major assetclasses including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and moneymarket funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirementproducts and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts andestates, loans, mortgages and deposits. AboutJ.P. Morgan Intelligent Digital Solutions (IDS)
J.P. MorganIntelligent Digital Solutions (IDS) is a newly developed division of J.P.Morgan Asset & Wealth Management - one of the largest asset and wealthmangers in the world, with client assets of $2.7 trillion and assets undermanagement of $1.9 trillion (Assets as of Sept. 30, 2017).
The IDS Big Data andAnalytics team will primarily focus on using statistical analysis, modelingtechniques, and deep learning methods to drive innovative solutions for data-driveninvestment insights, improved client engagement, and operational effectiveness. This is an exciting opportunity to joina small, dynamic team with the resources and impact of one of world's largestcompanies. We are looking for motivated individuals to push the boundaries ofwhat's possible in Asset and Wealth Management. WhatYou Can Expect
To workalongside our top tier professionals, including data scientists, investmentprofessionals, and marketing analytics teams, driving product innovation andidentifying opportunities to incorporate machine learning into J.P. Morgan Asset & WealthManagement. Your responsibilities mayinclude:
- Interface with business stakeholders and senior management to define problems and develop analyticdriven solutions
- Drive initial strategic thinking and analysis to derive data driveninsights, pressure test feasibility, assess the market for the idea, etc.
- Perform analysis on our proprietary, unique dataset to identify newinsights
- Lead projects from ideation through implementation
- Use data visualization to help drive decision making
- Market real-world, commercial recommendations through effectivepresentations to stakeholder
We're looking for problem-solvers with a passion for developing innovative solutions!
Join our world-class team by submitting your application today!
- Strong analytical skills and business orientation with proven ability to use data and analytics to drive business results. Strong technical background
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to present findings to a non-technical audience
- Demonstrated experience working with engineering, developers and other technology teams
- Problem structuring & solving experience within a complex corporation
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at any given time
- Understanding of financial markets required. Wealth Management experience preferred
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Authorization to work permanently in the U.S.