Associate Director - Product Manager
The Associate Director - Product Manager will manage and develop our leading Commercial Real Estate data product, coordinating with departments across the business and managing stakeholder relationships and competing priorities. This person will be responsible for managing our development team and backlog, liaising with internal teams on product questions and issues and providing clear metrics about status and risk.
- Manage prioritization of Product Backlog to broader team, using careful consideration of each stakeholder's needs and communicating adeptly with stakeholders to maintain satisfaction and awareness of priorities
- Manage releases of new and exciting products, leading the product release process and acting as point person for all necessary parties
- Lead daily stand-up meetings with our development team
- Conduct user acceptance testing throughout the development cycle and ensure the highest quality of each product release
- Effectively communicate status and risk to multiple parties across the organization
- Manage relationships with, and expectations of, multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
- Proactively focus on results, identifying potential issues and pre-emptively recommending and implementing solutions
- Present pertinent information to internal and external stakeholders in an eloquent, concise, yet thorough manner
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with data intensive, B2B products.
- Must be an excellent team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g. Bachelor's degree), preferably in business, economics or computer science.
- Exceptional organizational and planning ability, with a very strong attention to detail.
- Experience with standard Product Management software tools
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.