Business Analyst/Project Manager - Syndicate (Equity/Debt) Technology
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
As an experienced professional in Business Analysis, you'll shape the technology solutions that drive strategic initiatives across the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll interact with colleagues in various lines of businesses to learn about challenges and opportunities, and translate that insight into high-quality solutions. In addition to working with the development team to create new solutions, you'll help optimize existing technology and identify new capabilities. While your role requires deep technological skills - including expertise in everything from data management to functional design - it also hinges on teamwork and leadership. You'll offer clear guidance and feedback to your Business Analysis colleagues, while promoting the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan is a global leader in both Equity Capital Markets (ECM) & Debt Capital Markets (DCM). The Capital Markets groups offer corporate, institutional investors and government clients a wide range of world leading services from superior Origination to exceptional Syndication. JPMorgan Syndicate Desks in both ECM and DCM play critical roles in the execution of primary transactions, offering maximum value for issuers who want to raise Equity or Debt capitals with exceptional distribution capabilities to a large base of institutional investors. Working closely with the Syndicate Desks in both ECM & DCM globally, the Syndicate Technology team drives the strategy and delivery of technical solutions to this mission-critical business. With a wide user base in the Syndicate, Capital Markets, Sales and Marketing, Corporate Access and Research, the team's responsibilities include delivering the technology platform for the bond issuance and IPO book building, marketing and roadshow, Primary Market trade settlements, risk management and client value realization.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Manage IT Projects, manage team of developers and BA's through SDLC process
- Drive, define strategy and priorities for Syndicate System development. Create and maintain Road Maps. Manage team and resources to achieve goals
- Support high-paced trading floor technology needs for the FI & EQ Sales and the Syndicate teams
- Strong partnership with business and development teams to ensure the systems are operational at all times
- Responsibility for driving requirements from a conceptual model through implementation and post - verification
- Translate business requirements into IT application and business process impacts
- The successful candidate will be able to deliver against tight deadlines in a high-paced environment
- Financial Industry knowledge and experience are required
- IT experience and track record of applying technology to solve business problems are required
- Strong communication skills are a MUST, both with developers and project stake holders
- Track records of requirement analysis and application design
- Requirement documentation & Specification writing
- Experience in Agile methodology and ability to apply in different environments
- Can-do attitude performing under pressure
When youwork at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financialinstitution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest techcompanies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologistsdesign, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives tobig data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments,cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annualinvestment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovativesolutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, butalso change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the uniqueskills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization thatthrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and careerdevelopment, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you'relooking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling bigchallenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world,we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is anequal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran