Business Management Support Associate
Our Client, a global investment bank, is seeking a Business Management Support Associate for its downtown Manhattan location. Responsibilities:
- Lending Initiative management and business support - Offer support to project leads to advance progress across a portfolio of Remediation initiatives for the business.
- Collect inputs and prepare weekly project progress updates; take notes, summarize next steps, identify and communicate with task owners to accelerate progress.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations to provide business overviews, strategic updates, growth initiative updates.
- Develop and maintain reporting, KPIs and metrics.
Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
- Excel: Business case development for growth initiatives. Ability to work with pivot tables and to summarize key metrics for the business: lending onboarding; product penetration; balance and revenue growth. Ability to synthesize data, identify and graph trends.
- PowerPoint: Support management in preparing presentations for project reporting, business updates. Consolidate inputs from project leads to prepare summaries in support of project meetings, milestone reporting, etc.
- Problem Solving: Identify, communicate and escalate watch items and issues to move the projects forward. Offer suggestions and seek workarounds when encountering obstacles.
- Analytical Skills: Analysis and interpretive skills processing data and information. Synthesizing and distilling important points. Ability to highlight key insights and implications from evaluation of alternatives.
- Written: Developing slides for various updates and management presentations.
- Verbal: Articulate clearly key concepts, provide updates, articulate asks and collaborate with team members and manager on projects in which the analyst is involved.
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.