CIB-Wholesale Payments-Data Insights and Dashboards Product Manager-Vice President
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $24 trillion of assets under custody and $420 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J. P. Morgan Wholesale Payments and the Commercial Bank have launched a global, cross-Line of Business transformation program to drive a best-in-class implementations and service experience, support growth, and improve efficiency for clients and employees. We are committing significant talent and resources to make tools and information available to clients to speed up implementations and we'll provide multiple ways for clients to quickly get answers to their service inquiries. We're also bringing together the information and tools employees need in a single, intuitive portal, enabling them to provide faster implementations and inquiry resolution without sacrificing the high degree of accuracy that our clients value. In addition, we'll leverage data science and artificial intelligence to proactively provide differentiated insights that drive better decision-making and optimize their transaction processing business.
The Data Insights and Dashboards Product Manager will work on a team responsible for the design and development of core modules that enable the firm to understand client behavior, leverage data to proactively provide unique insights to clients, and enable real-time monitoring of employee productivity and the client experience. The team will work in close collaboration with the Access, Chase Connect, and Navigator channels teams to ensure deliverables that offer the greatest impact are prioritized and meet the needs of the diverse user groups. The team will comprise product managers and technologists and will collaborate closely with the Metrics and KPIs team. The team will also work with the Commercial Bank and Corporate & Investment Bank change readiness/migrations teams to ensure smooth rollouts and drive adoption.
The primary focus of this role is to leverage data science and artificial intelligence to enable proactive client outreach and optimization of straight through payment processing. The role will also enable managers and employees to monitor and improve productivity. Both aspects are critical to differentiating JPMC in the market. Working as the bridge between end-users and the development team, the Data Insights and Dashboards Product Manager will communicate the voice of the users, manage the product roadmap, articulate new features and enhancements to technologists, coordinate the successful implementation of product releases, and support ongoing product use while ensuring focus on program's strategic vision and goals and meeting deadlines.
• Work closely with client service, implementations, and key stakeholders to understand client needs and pain points as well as trends in the competitive marketplace
• Develop user journeys and other artifacts that help communicate, and rally support for, new features/functionality that are most impactful for clients
• Develop and adapt product roadmaps to enable achievement of the program's overarching goals, in a manner consistent with our guiding principles
• Prioritize the product delivery schedule in an objective and transparent way and determine resource needs to meet key deadlines
• Identify critical dependencies and other issues and present recommendations for resolution
• Maintain ongoing proactive partnership with technology team members to ensure business demands are understood and delivered in an agile manner within agreed upon timeframes
• Ensure feedback from user demos is incorporated into roadmaps so that deliverables meet business needs
• Coordinate product releases and support client and practitioner adoption of new features/functionality
• Minimum of 6 years of experience, including experience in product management at a financial services, technology, or fintech firm
• Self-starter able thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment that is results-driven
• Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions
• Rigorous, logical thinker with ability to identify and articulate rationale, assumptions, and risks
• Excellent relationship-building skills, with ability to establish trust and credibility across lines of business and functions
• Fortitude to persevere when confronted with difficult challenges
• Strong time-management and organizational skills with ability to objectively prioritize
• Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate technical topics to a non-technical audience and business needs to a technical audience
• Passion for driving toward an excellent client experience; UX/UI experience is a significant plus
• Established track record of delivery of results in a complex environment
• Solid understanding of lean/agile product development lifecycle and ability to write user stories and manage a feature backlog
• Knowledge of treasury services, wholesale payments, corporate/commercial banking and client service/implementations functions and platforms a significant plus
• Superior judgment to mitigate risk and foster an environment where risk/control issues are escalated and creative solutions are identified
• Bachelor's degree required; graduate degree in a business or technical field preferred
• Flexibility for occasional travel