- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Jul 18
Capital Markets Execution VP # 115016
The Capital Markets execution team within Treasury is responsible for all the Capital Markets related activities for the Firm, including execution of its capital markets long-term debt issuances, as well as CSG share executions. Treasury Capital Markets also plays a key role in Firm wide strategic and analytical projects.
- Key responsibility will be managing the execution activity related to share acquisition and hedging for CS employee deferred compensation and the related modeling for capital impacts.
- Individual will work closely with Equity Capital Markets, the Capital Management Group, HR, Compensation and Legal to coordinate share acquisitions, employee share deliveries, CCA awards, dividends, AGM share matters, related CARMC materials.
- Individual will be accountable for share related bookings, P&L and impacts of activity on CET1, and other ad hoc requests.
- In additions to CSG share responsibilities, the role will be fully integrated with the long term debt execution and planning activities, so will be exposed to/involved in monitoring market conditions globally for CS funding opportunities as well as funding executions (senior notes, capital instruments, swaps) across currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY, AUD), as well as the development of the 5-year funding plan that is approved by the Board of Directors.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Degree in business with focus on accounting or finance; CFA or MBA preferred.
- Three+ years in capital markets/public executions highly recommended.
- Three+ years of corporate finance or related work.
- Experience with CS entity to entity flows highly recommended.
- Strong interpersonal, organization and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to turn analysis into insights/recommendations.