Client FIX OnBoarder - Futures Technology
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Associate level (3-7 years of experience)
Fixed Income, Currency, and Commodities (FICC) Technology plays a key role in the firm's ability to help institutional clients buy and sell financial instruments on liquidity venues around the world, an important revenue driver for the firm. In FICC Technology we use both open source industry standard and internal proprietary technologies to build cutting edge platforms for pricing, execution, and control over each of these millions of transactions.
Experienced FIX setup Analyst/Engineer with proven track record in the onboarding of electronic clients via FIX. • Role involves ownership for onboarding FIX clients trading electronically with the firm's electronic products. • Provide new clients with a single point of access during the onboard process for Americas Clients. • Evaluate existing client processes and promote the most effective operational process possible. • Prioritize the client setup workflow and go-lives with the guidance of the business teams. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Managing the onboarding process of electronic trading applications to the clients trading systems
• Testing and certifying new client connections
• Provisioning connectivity and FIX vendor access
• Providing expertise on any FIX related inquiries to the relevant business/application teams. SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong Business/Markets knowledge in Futures, Options and Spreads.
• FIX protocol versions 4.0, 4.2, 4.4
• Connectivity, Networks and TCP/IP, Firewalls, VPN
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills Preferred Qualifications
• Futures and Option Experience ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity