Commercial Bank- Risk- Field Exam-
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM)is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firmis a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and smallbusiness, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and assetmanagement. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase& Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of theworld's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under itsJ.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. isavailable at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ . Our Firmwide Risk Function
Our Firmwide Risk function is focused oncultivating a stronger, unified culture that embraces a sense of personal accountabilityfor developing the highest corporate standards in governance and controlsacross the firm. Business priorities are built around the need to strengthenand guard the firm from the many risks we face, financial rigor, riskdiscipline, fostering a transparent culture and doing the right thing in everysituation. We are equally focused on nurturing talent, respecting the diverseexperiences that our team of Risk professionals bring and embracing aninclusive environment.
The Field Exam Associate willperform a wide variety of due diligence activities at client/prospectfacilities related to ABL credit facilities, core middle market creditfacilities and Investment Bank ABL credit facilities. The primary activitiesrange from collateral (generally accounts receivable and inventory) valuationand analysis, evaluation of accounting system controls and data integrity andmanagerial control reviews. In addition, other activities may includeinvestigation or reviews of "deal-specific" matters (which may rangefrom viability of business, projections analysis, accounting treatment items,diversion of funds, etc.), fraud investigations and forensic accounting review.Examiners are required to document procedures performed in work-papers andcomplete a written report summarizing the results of the review. Fieldexamination clients range in size from $5 million to well over $1 billion
- Performing project planning which includes assessing risk based on size of company location or collateral characteristics
- Lead large complex multi-divisional exams
- Collateral evaluation and analysis, evaluation of accounting system controls and data integrity and managerial control reviews
Interacting with clients and various deal team members (originators, underwriters, portfolio managers and/or credit officers) to communicate our scope
- Mentor Field Exam Analysts
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Economics. CPA Preferred
- 2 years of ABL Field Examination experience or 2 years of Public Accounting experience.
- Strong accounting and audit skills
- Highly motivated, proactive and ability to work well as part of a team and to work independently
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills necessary with working knowledge of MS Office and proficiency with Excel.
- Knowledge of data mining software (Monarch or Idea) required.
- At least 30% out of town, overnight travel required