Commercial Bank - Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries (CCBSI) -Transformation Leader – ED
Commercial Banking (CB)provides a full range of services including lending, treasury services,investment banking, commercial card and asset management products to meet itsclients' domestic and international financial needs. CB's 1,800 bankers serveapproximately 18,000 clients nationally, including corporations,municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit entities, with annualrevenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion, and nearly 36,000real estate clients, owners and investors. CB is the third largestcommercial bank in the U.S., with over $200 billion in loans and $180 billionin deposits. In 2017, CB generated revenue and earnings of $8.6 billion and$3.5 billion, respectively.
The CCBSI Business Transformation ED is a positionwithin the JPMorgan Chase Commercial Banking team, reporting into the Head ofCCBSI Business Transformation.
The role requires a strategic, highly analytical, results-focused,innovative, influential and process-disciplined professional to help design anddeliver against an extensive future-state roadmap.
The role will provide the opportunity to disrupttraditional banking as JPMorgan Chase's Commercial Banking (CB) businessembarks on a business transformation journey focused on developing best-in-classclient solutions and experiences. This highly visible position will befilled by a candidate with exceptional drive and energy, solid analytical,digital and Financial Services experience.
This individual will be responsible forcollaborating across a diverse set of stakeholders to design the future CCBSIbusiness operating model, including client and employee experience andsolutions, front and middle office operations, product delivery, as well shape innovativebusiness opportunities.
- Conducting primary and secondary research withclients and employees via in-depth interviews, facilitated working sessions,focus groups and surveys
- Performing data driven analysis and problem structuring with senior stakeholders to identify and shape transformation opportunities and recommendations
- Applying understanding of innovation in financial services and emerging technologies (e.g. machine learning, Blockchain, robotics process automation) to reimagine the future of commercial banking
- Leveraging design-thinking methodology to co- create, with key stakeholders, the target state CCBSI operating model and client and employee experience
- Driving change, consensus and alignment on the target state vision and roadmap, including preparing impact assessments, change management plans and communications
- Translating the target state design into discrete and well scoped initiatives with robust business cases, and tracking initiatives to realize benefits
- Communicating regular updates to Commercial BankTransformation and CCBSI leadership, including presentations, executivesummaries, MVP demonstration and KPI progress
- Developing strong trustedadvisor relationships with key client stakeholders
- Previous experience in management/strategy consulting or in an internal strategy or transformation function at a financial services firm, with proven analytical skills
- Previous expertise and a true passion for business operating model change, design thinking, digital transformation, and technology innovation, with proven success contributing to complex, large scale initiatives
- 5 years of experience designing and successfully leading large scale digital and business transformation programs; experience within large Financial Services firms preferred
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or related Masters Degree is a big plus
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with multiple teams, coordinating across different cross-functional initiatives, and reaching consensus with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent judgement and decision-making ability
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels, in a peer-like way, and achieve goals without direct control over resources
- Successful track record setting and achieving challenging goals and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership
- Outstanding ability to work well in cross-functional teams while coaching and developing other team members
- Relevant experience in the following areas is preferred: design thinking, technology innovation, digital channels, project management, strategy consulting, risk and control, data and system integration
The final officer title and job grade is at thediscretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It maybe different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidateexperience level.