Cyber Infrastructure Services Group
Overview of the Role
The Cybersecurity Infrastructure Service Group Leader reports to the Shared Security Services Leader. The Shared Infrastructure Service Group Leader is key leader as part of Deloitte's Global Cybersecurity function and is responsible for overseeing the operations of Cyber Infrastructure Services including Intrusion Prevention, Software Defined Networking, Virtual Private Networks and Firewall Management Services.
The Deloitte Global Cybersecurity function is responsible for the firm's overall objectives of enhancing data protection, standardizing and securing critical infrastructure and gaining cyber visibility through security operations centers. The Cybersecurity organization delivers a comprehensive set of cybersecurity services to Deloitte member firms through regional delivery hubs and a Global Fusion Center. We are seeking a Cybersecurity Infrastructure Service Group Leader to join this team.
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) Global supports our network of national member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports. Responsibilities Strategic
- Drives the creation and execution of the Shared Infrastructure Services strategy
- Is accountable for the delivery of the following services to Deloitte Global and Member Firms
- Intrusion/Detection Prevention
- Firewall Management
- Software Defined Networking (SD-WAN)
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Drives continuous improvement across the Infrastructure Services portfolio
- Oversees the day-to-day operation of all Infrastructure Services provided to the Deloitte network
- Line manages Service Owners within Infrastructure Services network
- Acts as a central escalation point for all Infrastructure Services
- Oversees Infrastructure Services architecture, design, implementation, and continuous improvement
Expectations from the Professional
- Builds liaisons across the Deloitte network and ensures the socialization of the global Infrastructure Services
- Liaises with Shared Security Services leadership team, Regional CISOs and Member Firm CISOs to consistently implement Infrastructure Services across the globe and to ensure Member Firm expectations are being met
- Collaborates with the Global Cybersecurity Leaders to identify new Infrastructure Services in line with strategic priorities and Deloitte's cyber risk appetite
- Partners with Global Technology Infrastructure organization to deliver Services
Our purpose is to make an impact that matters and our aspiration is to be the undisputed leader in professional services. At the root of these goals are our Shared Values, which describe the distinctive Deloitte culture. Our Values are timeless, all-encompassing and embrace the cultures in which Deloitte member firms operate. We expect all professionals to live our purpose and shared values and be the brand ambassadors holding Deloitte Global and member firms together. Integrity
At Deloitte, everything we do starts with integrity. In our marketplace, nothing is more important than our reputation and, accordingly, we commit to conducting business with honesty, distinctive quality, and high levels of professional behavior. Outstanding value to markets and clients
We play a critical role in helping both the capital markets and our member firm clients operate more effectively. We consider this role a privilege, and we know it requires constant vigilance and unrelenting commitment. Commitment to each other
We are proud of our culture of borderless collegiality and work hard to support our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment that reflects our strong, clear expectations about diversity, respect, and fair treatment. Strength from cultural diversity
Our member firm clients' business challenges are complex and benefit from the innovation and varied perspectives that our practitioners bring. We understand that working with people of different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles helps our people grow into better professionals and leaders.
- Bachelor's degree: degree in business administration, a technology-related field, or equivalent education-related experience
- Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 15 years of combined experience in the Information Security / Cybersecurity domain with a focus on networking, data centers, and security infrastructure services.
- At least five years holding a management and leadership role
- Proven track record and experience of the following in a highly complex and global organization:
- Building close connection between central and regional parts of the organization
- Driving cybersecurity strategy and implementation
- Professional security management certification strongly desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials.
- Relevant industry certification preferred (GCIA, GCIH, GREM, GCFA, CEH)
- Member of IISP or have the qualification, skills and experience to become a member (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate strategic information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
- Sound knowledge of business management as well as understanding of vulnerability management, threat intelligence, security event monitoring, and incident management to communicate to regional member firms.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of information security legal and regulatory requirements, such as Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, and NIST, including 800-53 and the Cybersecurity Framework
- Experience interacting, presenting and working with C-level executives (CEO, CIO, etc.)
- Ability to manage a global team in a matrix environment
- Ability to travel as needed up to 50%
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Disclaimer:
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE20USAGTS007LS0677