Job Description We are looking for a talented and motivated DevOps/Cloud Architect. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated hands-on individual with a strong focus on automation, continuous integration and deployment, and has a understanding of the offerings within the AWS cloud technology stacks. You will be responsible for utilizing these technologies to re-architect and migrate applications from on-prem to cloud, improve development cycles, and ensure scalability and reliability. Experience with Windows and Linux, Amazon cloud platforms, source control systems, and configuration management tools is essential.
You'll be required to assess security and technical challenges, migrate application from on-prem to cloud, then establish "cloud-ready" development best practices, and become the evangelist for cloud technologies within the team and organization.
Qualifications Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years' hands-on experience of scripting, release/deployment automation
- Minimum of 3 years' hands-on experience of AWS cloud architect
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with container and orchestration technologies
- Experience architecting applications on AWS cloud
- Expert on scripting languages, Powershell, Python and/or Bash/Linux
- Experience in build and release engineering or configuration management
- Experience with source control tools (Git, Subversion, TFS, etc.)
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools - Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Salt, Docker, Jenkins, Vagrant, and anything else in between!
- Understanding of Agile development, continuous deployment and continuous integration, especially in a .NET or Node development shop
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with high traffic websites
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently
- Willing to work in a fast pace and multitasking environment
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.