Digital Product Executive - Commercial Real Estate (CRE) - Commercial Bank - Palo Alto, CA; San Francisco, CA; Irvine, CA; Seattle, WA; Plano, TX; or New York, NY
J.P. Morgan Chase isseeking a talented leader for the position of Product Executive for ourCommercial Real Estate group for Digital Banking. The role will have responsibility for thedelivery of digital channels focused on traditional banking products andservices. The role will work with, and have accountability to, the ChiefProduct Officer for Digital Banking within CRE.
- In this role, you are responsible for setting up and ensuring successful execution for all digital banking products for CRE.
- Specific responsibilities include business requirement gathering, creation of an integrated roadmap across products, bridging design and development teams, development of KPIs and execution against, delivery, internal and external feedback and integration for agile initial build and for future dot releases, and adoption.
- Managing across a matrixed organization with key dependencies from partners and functions outside of the organizational hierarchy and line of business.
- You are an entrepreneurial leader who will partner with the CRE Sales, Marketing and Business Development leadership to ensure that Digital Banking initiatives and projects support and grow the firm's CRE business.
- Recruit, manage and mentor junior resources to maximize performance and potential without compromising the firm's values.
- 10 years of total professional experience including leading projects.
- Demonstrated track record of success in leading large and complex cross functional, cross organizational business initiatives amidst ambiguity and change.
- Proven end-to-end problem-solving skills with the ability to solve large, complex business problems, obtain consensus and drive organizational transformation.
- Effective use of business knowledge and technical expertise to challenge assumptions and operating models coming from experience in strategy, product management and go to market at large organizations.
- Ex perience in product management.
- Successful track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership within large enterprises and start-ups to resolve diverse business challenges.
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels, especially senior executives, work through influence across functional boundaries to achieve goals without direct control over resources. Deliver results while coaching and mentoring other team members.
- Experience in large software firms building products and leading cross functional launch initiatives is preferable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong relationship building across the organization.
- Passion for building something new, working across boundaries to drive change and helping others succeed.
- Degree in Management, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or in a related discipline.
The final title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate experience level.