S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Director, Market Intelligence Strategic Programs Grade
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 13 The Location:
Ideally Eastern & Central Time Zone, United States The Team:
The MI Strategic Programs team is part of the Operations function with S&P's Market Intelligence division. We lead and manage long-cycle commercial and operational programs in partnership with business and functional leaders, aligned to MI's strategic priorities. Programs typically cross business lines, functions, or divisions; or otherwise have complexities that call for a more structured program management framework. The Impact:
This role is responsible for the successful execution of Business Transformation Strategy initiatives in support of the strategic direction of S&P Global Market Intelligence Division.
The Program Director collaborates with business and functional leaders on strategic planning and execution, in order to drive significant and measurable change. What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to have a material and lasting impact to the performance and growth of the Market Intelligence division by delivering on high-priority initiatives
- High-exposure role, working with key business leaders and global teams
- Cross-business, cross-product, global initiatives offer a variety of opportunities for professional development
- Clear accountability, in a highly collaborative environment, focused on team goals and successes
What We're Looking For
- Participate and contribute to the Business Transformation Strategy by prioritizing, resourcing, and leading one or more strategic initiatives. Some examples of past strategic initiatives are: Global Location Strategy, Divisional Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Program, business intelligence tools and reporting implementations, and other customer, market-driven, regional, and operational programs
- Apply program and change management methodologies & tools to lead initiatives through the Project Management Lifecycle, as well as provide coaching and standard tools to equip business to do the same. Note this is a process-oriented role rather than a technical role
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with divisional leadership, strategy & operations leaders, portfolio management, commercial and functional teams
- Identify operational opportunities through analysis of issues, understanding client needs, and leveraging business and functional partnerships
- Champion continuous improvement within the Operations team, taking ownership of personal development and acting as a coach/mentor/manager to more junior team members. Create opportunities for individual and group development
Note: This role is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States. Compensation/Benefits Information:
- College degree or equivalent work experience; project management certifications, a plus
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience, with deep knowledge of and exposure to capital markets products/operations
- Proven track-record in managing teams and stakeholders through transformations and continuous improvement
- Gravitas and earned authority to manage senior stakeholders and challenge the status quo
- Ability to handle multiple projects/stakeholders simultaneously
- Ability to influence others with and without a direct report relationship
- Consulting skills, ability to thrive in a highly matrixed, global environment
- Aptitude to develop and maintain strong working relationships with business clients, Information Technology resources, consultants/vendors and management
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $110,000 to $155,000. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
This role is eligible to receive S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
S&P Global Ratings offers critical insights for credit, risk and sustainable finance solutions that are essential to translating complexity into clarity, so market participants can uncover opportunities.
S&P Global Commodity Insights enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets.
S&P Global Mobility turns invaluable insights captured from automotive data to help our clients understand today's market, reach more customers, and shape the future of automotive mobility.
S&P Dow Jones Indices provides iconic and innovative index solutions, bringing transparency to global capital markets.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON103.2 - Middle Management Tier II (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
280516 Posted On:
Virtual, Texas, United States