Director, Product Management, Fundamentals, Estimates, Aggregates
JobDescription : The Role:
The Director of Product Management will play an instrumental role in leading the Global Fundamentals & Estimates product team. In this role you will set the business and marketing strategy and connect with customers and internal partners for strategic projects and technological execution. We are seeking a leader to join the Global Desktop & Cross-Segment product management team. The Location:
New York, New York or Charlottesville, Virginia The Impact:
This position you will impact Market Intelligence's ability to attract new and retain existing customers by helping out clients overcome their business challenges. You interact with clients/prospects across all segments and engage with leadership and peers outside of own team in Product, Content, Commercial and Technology groups. You will work with teams across the business to develop new product ideas, participate in professional associations, conferences and other external activities and interact with clients as needed to support the business. Key Roles & Responsibilities
Qualifications What We're Looking For:
- Leading the product development process for select areas to identify opportunities and develop a robust pipeline for long term growth.
- Defining new product and content features, methodology and user experience.
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to bring product concepts to launch.
- Defining product roadmaps, prioritizing feature sets and partnering with content, development, product and commercial teams.
- Obtaining feedback on the product to iterate and driving improvements in future releases.
- Maintaining pulse on external and internal product developments to assess implications for our products.
- Leading, developing and mentoring a team of product managers.
- At least 7 years of Product Management / Product Development experience with a financial focused organization
- Strong domain knowledge of Capital Markets and Fundamentals & Estimates content sets
- Detail oriented, able to identify key questions, make product decisions and determine how pieces of the puzzle interact and impact the overall project
- Extraordinary project management skills
- Strong product design sensibility & a passion for building great products
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage, influence and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, high pressure environment
- Agile (Scrum) experience
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial, industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person's ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.