Job Description Are you a graphic designer with video editing skills who loves combining your creativity and artistic talent with the mastery of technologies to create high performing creative content? Looking for that incredible Graphic Designer with advertising and/or marketing experience to assist our sales teams with client engagement, presentations, conference paraphernalia, and other marketing materials! You will use your experience and expertise as a Creative Designer to support various client initiatives by developing effective and highly compelling content for marketing purposes.
Your work will impact many partners, will be highly visible across various audience segments and represent the "voice" of our business, helping to shape our corporate identity and reputation, hence you must consistently meet or exceed a high standard of excellence.
- Be an integral part of the sales team, designing presentations and other material for client meetings, conferences, and the promotion of Moody's Analytics products and services
- From brief to delivery, responsible for understanding specific value propositions based on product, service, market data and client needs to deliver the very best creative and influential work
- Design for various types of client communication including decks, presentations, video, and other forms of client engagement by our sales team
- Create strong and effective design communications within our branding guidelines, while working closely with the sales team leads on integrated campaigns to ensure design integrity and consistency throughout all communications
- Facilitate the video-making process, using external resources as needed
- Create and edit videos to tell stories across multiple platforms and for various target audiences
- Strategize and brainstorm with the team to collectively produce strong creative designs that "tell a story"
- Show strong creative judgment and give clear and honest feedback
- Support ad-hoc marketing design requests across various channels
- Must have a strong and high-quality portfolio demonstrating creativity, design expertise, strategic thinking, and software competence including images, GIFs and short videos
- 2-3+ years of experience in a client-side or digital agency environment, designing, producing and publishing optimized marketing content
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver), knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Strong knowledge of typography, copywriting, illustration, color theory, storyboarding, and iconography
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in an agile team environment, solve problems and work under pressure
- Disciplined typography and layout skills with high attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to conceptualize and execute on focused messaging in order to drive brand awareness
- Image editing and optimization
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.