Investment Banking Technology Risk Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Marcus & Associates
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Our Client, a premier Financial Services company, is seeking a proven and analytical Risk Manager to work in the Technology Risk Management team. This individual will be responsible for technology risk management, ensuring proper technology controls are in place, overseeing the risk remediation, and partnering with IT Security, Compliance, and Operational Risk managers to manage and control the risk framework.
- Manage the Operational Risk for Investment Bank Technology.
- Spearhead the implementation of the Operational Risk Framework.
- Guarantee the Risk assessments and reports are ensured with correct data and certify the risk frameworks are operating effectively.
- Support an effective risk culture to conduct regular Risk Committees in order to monitor, track, and resolve risk situations.
- Collaborate with external and internal auditors to streamline and provide support to the audit process.
- Masters or Advanced degree in Technology, Management, or Risk.
- 5+ years experience in Risk Management, Technology security, or IT Audit in the Financial Services industry.
- Excellent knowledge of IT risks and controls.
- Strong technical background and analytical skills.
- Experience in data analysis and validation.