What You’ll Be Doing
· Proactively establish, develop and maintain strong client relationships through regular contact and by providing timely, value-added information, advice and recommendations.
· Engage with several new and existing clients every day to understand their long-term goals and objectives and their short term needs, present customized recommendations, offer advice and complete sales.
· Build client loyalty by providing an exceptional client experience through delivering trusted advice resulting in earned referrals from your clients and friends.
· Network regularly with existing clients and referrals in order to build relationships and gain referral business.
· Be your clients’ main point of contact and accountable for responding to their questions and concerns.
· Be part of a broader team all working together to build client loyalty through a “one team” approach.
What We’re Looking For
· The Lenox brand represents a caring, creative and passionate family of professionals. It’s important that your values align to ours - trust, team work and accountability.
· A passion for client service. You enjoy talking with clients and are interested in getting to know them and helping them achieve their goals.
· Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to quickly engage and connect, actively listen, empathize, ask questions and respond in language that clients understand.
· Well-developed relationship building and presentation skills sufficient to convey detailed information requiring interpretation to highly knowledgeable clients, professionals and business groups within the community.
· Developed knowledge of investment solutions.
· State Variable Life & Health License and FINRA licensing including Series 6 or Series 7, Series 63.