As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Groupwe look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solvingbusiness problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will berequired to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of thesoftware development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your manystakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace aculture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-onethat encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in thebest interests of our customers globally. This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages such as Java Script
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Excellent understanding of development concepts, SDLC and Agile methodologies and of object oriented and software design patterns
- Experience with testing at the unit, integration and system levels
- Experience with at least one web application server such as Tomcat, NoJS or similar
- Understanding of NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS, SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS, requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS), multithreading, Agile/Lead- XP/Kanban, Test Driven/Business Driven Development and Continuous Integration preferred
Our Consumer & Community BankingGroup depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers andover 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'llsupport the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everythingfrom personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, creditcards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focusedon developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digitalexperiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serveour clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase& Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're anintegral part of one of the world's biggest tech organizations. In our globaltechnology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deployeverything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobilesolutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity,machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment intechnology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that aretransforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we valuethe unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technologyorganization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growthand career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology teamtackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all aroundthe world, we want to meet you.