Junior Java Developer
Entry level Java developer role in Derivatives Trade management IT team requiring analysis, development, automated testing and deployment of new and existing trade capture and processing services that automate the operational processes of the Derivatives trading desks and enable Front Office to sell products to clients and Middle Office to operate the business.
- You will analyze business requirements working with end users and come up with a technical solution design.
- You will write and test code, develop automated testing suites to enable agile and lean development and deployment.
- You will work with L2 and L3 support teams to debug production issues, identify root causes and provide fixes in a timely manner.
- You will stay abreast of the latest developments in the respective technical field and find opportunities to improve design, code and test coverage of existing applications.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have strong analytical skills and a problem solving mindset.
- You have basic programming skills using Core Java with in-depth knowledge of common APIs and data structures like Collections, Maps, lists, Sets etc.
- Familiarity with the latest features added in Java 8 (eg streams).
- You have deep knowledge of Spring Framework and Spring boot in particular.
- You have basic SQL query language skills.
- Familiarity with commonly used programming tools like Eclipse/ Intellij, Database tools like PL-SQL Developer.
- Familiarity with writing unit tests in Java using Junit and at least 1 automated regression testing framework.
- Familiarity with Web servers like Apache Tomcat/ Jetty and Application Servers like WebLogic.
For more information visit Technology Careers .