Lead Software Test Architect
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Lead Software Test Architect
• Analyze code review reports and development quality to make sure best practices are being followed
• Develops/monitors quality gating and automation strategy for a given project looking at code coverage and API vs
• UI level functionality
• Possesses a strong knowledge of programming, tools, architecture patterns, and BDD
• Ensures Performance and Scalability for applications and platforms
• Partners with technology staff and management to identify, scope and lead projects; drives quality standards to enable built-in software quality and performance
• Provides strategic leadership related to specific applications and systems in the areas of budgeting, status updates, technical architecture, development practices, test and DevOps strategy, automation, and testing methodologies
• Defines test plans, test cases and performance metrics to ensure quality processes throughout the QA life cycle; provides performance updates to stakeholders
• Identifies and implements opportunities to improve effectiveness and time-to-market; identifies opportunities for resiliency and scalability for multiple application
• Provides input into performance appraisal process for several junior employees or team members
• Applies advanced technical capabilities within own discipline to coach and develop technical talent and project teams
• Provides critical input to DevOps and performance environment needs and develops schedules for ongoing performance testing activities
• Demonstrated thought-leadership and organizational expertise in various IT disciplines; experience relationship building across large-scale organizations
• Successfully defined and implemented test team strategies and roadmaps; experience in modern test techniques and DevOps practices
• Experience in web performance architecture, scripting, and testing procedures
• Experience installing, configuring, and using performance testing tools and analysis tools
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.