Lead Strategic Program Manager
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Lead Strategic Program Manager
The Consultant, Strategic Program Management (SPM) for Workflow Services program will drive a customer-focused view of developing and managing technology product roadmaps for all O&T product lines across Mastercard jointly with development and operations teams and product and regional counterparts. Focus will be on Workflow / Orders programs. This individual will also obsess about defining, measuring and communicating the value of our technology investments to our business and technology partners. They will also further embed the Technology Business Management (TBM) discipline across the company to ensure we are making business-based decisions around our solutions and investments. In addition, they will own demand intake and prioritization, investment management, capacity planning and supporting development teams with release planning. Role will:
• Lead and manage overall TBM process including technology program roadmaps, demand intake, prioritization, and capacity planning with a more "strategic lens" in conjunction with our product, regional, and technology partners.
• Measure and highlight key KPI's to demonstrate the value created by investments in operations and technology across all programs, including operational health.
• Manage the portfolio cost and make recommendations to senior leadership and business partners on how to reprioritize/ optimize the portfolio.
• Manage Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and financial forecasts (annual and quarterly) within and across all programs to drive overall delivery goals of Better, Cheaper, and Faster.
• Work with business partners to align and prioritize business and technology roadmaps and develop solutions to future business opportunities by helping to define economic measures and supporting business cases.
• Lead and develop a high performing team, including goal setting, appraising personal performance against team goals, supporting team members in their respective endeavors and seeking ways to enhance the collective teams' engagement.
• Manage a number of shared services including resource and investment management for SOW's and PO's, annual planning, and driving TBM.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.