Manager, Learning and Development Center of Excellence
Manager - Learning and Development Center of Excellence
Do you enjoy working with clients on projects which promote a holistic approach to learning and development and are looking to take your career to the next level?
At Deloitte, the chief purpose of the Development Center of Excellence (COE) is to bring out the best of every person and the best of every team, so that we can deliver the best of our Firm to our clients. Our team is experiencing high growth and we are looking for professionals with a mix of L&D and project management experience to join us! Work you'll do
As a Manager, you will actively lead projects focused on aligning learning and development solutions with business priorities within our Development Center of Excellence. Reporting to Development COE Leadership, your responsibilities may include:
- Lead the design, development, evaluation, pilot and delivery of new learning and capability development to support Deloitte personnel develop the capabilities and knowledge need to grow the organization
- Develop and execute a curriculum of development experiences through collaboration with the Development COE Leader, Shared Services and business leaders and managers
- Lead project teams and resources to ensure the effective delivery of curriculum, programs, and processes
- Build, manage and leverage positive, collaborative partnerships among business stakeholders, SMEs and peers
- Provide functional area expertise to identify, research and resolve complex problems
The Development COE delivers business-focused, efficient and innovative learning and development programs and experiences, thoughtfully designed to help our professionals best serve at every stage of their career. Through the work of this COE, development at Deloitte is not just about education - development is a vital part of Deloitte's leadership culture. We emphasize a holistic approach to development that is not just about education, but also self-awareness, exposure to real-world problems, and connections to people. We strive to position our people to help tackle some of the most complex issues in business, our communities and society at large. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree; at least 8 years of related experience
- Demonstrated, end-to-end project/program management experience:conception and initiation, planning, execution, performance/monitoring, and project close
- Demonstrated consultative approach: excellent communication and influencing skills to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing, with audiences at all management levels
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced, complex, multi-tasking virtual environment
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Up to 20% travel could be required based on role responsibilities
How you'll grow
- Experience working in a learning and development organization
- Prior consulting or professional services experience
- Strong strategic-thinking skills with an ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E19NATSSPEJM130-HRL5