Manager, Marketing (JR1008976)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join our global team in New York City. In this exciting role you will work with members of the Asset Management marketing team, as well as other marketers globally, including; product, brand, digital, PR, tele-prospecting and event marketing. You will work closely with the sales and business (product) teams and business leaders to ensure that marketing campaigns meet and exceed expectations.
Developing and executing Asset Management (Buy side) product / segment marketing programs and campaigns in support of Broadridge's Asset Management related business to support business objectives i.e. to drive revenue (sales/market share), reputation (brand) and relationships (touchpoints).
You will tackle a broad range of marketing responsibilities from planning, value proposition development, product marketing, budget management, campaign marketing, digital and social, sales enablement and marketing communications. You will demonstrate a mix of marketing skills, be knowledgeable about the asset management industry and be able to prioritize work very efficiently in a fast paced, highly matrixed work environment. He/she will have excellent project management skills. Job Responsibilities:
- Develop compelling, differentiating value propositions, positioning and messaging at the product and segment level for Asset Management (BAMS).
- In line with the Asset Management marketing plan, develop product marketing collateral and web content, case studies, thought leadership, and sales enablement tools in conjunction with the business product leaders/managers and the wider Asset Management marketing team.
- Design and execute compelling, integrated marketing programs and campaigns partnering with the wider marketing team and shared marketing services (Brand, Events, Digital, PR, Corporate Communications) that deliver against objectives.
- Create impactful, on brand marketing communications -including sales communications, emails, newsletters, social media posts, webinars and other thought leadership content.
- Supports lead generation campaigns in conjunction with the prospecting team to develop new sales pipeline opportunities.
- Tracks and reports on impact of marketing activities to maximize ROI
- Manages campaigns to time and budget. Tracks budget and invoices accurately.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience in a B2B marketing management capacity within a financial services and/or tech
- B2B marketing in a SaaS technology and services environment, preferably within a Hedge Fund, Fund Admin or Asset Management firm.
- An understanding of buy side trends and technology
- Excellent communication skills (spoken & written) and good ability to manage multiple business and sales partners.
- Experienced multi -channel marketer adept at using marketing technology platforms
- Program management - with ability to deliver end-to-end execution across multiple products and segments
- Problem solving - anticipates or solves problems; balances inputs and perspectives
- Impact - positively contributes to outcomes
- Change management/agility - displays a spirit of continuous improvement; models agility and adaptiveness to changing environment
- Relationship building skills - strong industry collaborator, able to develop networks with buyers, influencers, partners and suppliers, as well as internally throughout BR
- Client focus - brings strong client centric approach to marketing, with understanding of client needs
- Influence - displays influence across the organization, strong interpersonal skills to influence key partners at all levels and build support. Brings thought leadership, subject matter expertise or point of view to optimize outcomes
- Emotional intelligence - displays awareness, empathy, acuity
- Teamwork/collaboration - collaborates across teams and the broader organization; can "roll up your sleeves" to do the work as needed
- Global attitude - experience and/or comfort working in global organization with understanding of local market / regional nuances and opportunities
- Business acumen - displays knowledge and awareness of the industries and businesses in which Broadridge and its competitors operate
- Marketing/brand acumen - experienced in several aspects of the B2B marketing mix
- Market centric - an ability to understand Broadridge's solutions and their target clients and markets